It’s that time of the year. Holiday parties, and New Years Eve will be here before you can finish your glass of bubbles. You need an “outfit”. Not just any outfit, you need one to work into all these events unless you have Jennifer Lawrence’s bank account. The best way to spice up any outfit is shoes. When you splurge on an “outfit” you need to be able to wear it more than once. With the “outfit” make sure those shoes you purchase you can re-work them. Whether it’s another out fit in your closet for another event this month, or three months down the line. One great thing about shopping this time of the month are all the sales you can hit. Triple points, money back, buy one get one 50% off. The sales are endless right now. I’ve rounded up 5 great holiday shoes, all available at department stores so you can earn points with your purchase, or be eligible for “money” back , and number 4 is on sale!
1. Louboutin Ombre Crystal Leather pumps. These beauties are a great way to feel festive without going over board. The ombre effect gives the perfect sparkle to any outfit of your choosing. Also rocking these to brunch a few weeks later in a t-shirt and jeans will add the perfect touch of glamour to go with your mimosa.
2. Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’. An oldie but goodie. These sex on a stiletto have been around for years now. One of my favorite strappy sandals on the planet. This Choo comes with a price tag of $775.00, but this is a shoe you can ring in the holidays, new year, and wear all year round. Cheers to that.
3. Sophia Webster ‘Angel Wings’. Sophia did these gorgeous wings for the Victoria Secret Fashion show this year. I know I’ll be channeling my inner angel in these whether I’m in boyfriend jeans going to get coffee, or counting down to the new year at the Plaza. These scream mini skirt, LBD, and a glass of champagne.
4. Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’. It took the shoe world by storm this year. You couldn’t pick up a magazine without seeing these on a celeb. These are a must for any shoe loving lady. Understated elegance that you can work into your wardrobe 24:7. Also they are on sale right now on StuartWeitzman.com
5. Brian Atwood ‘Tribeca’. You didn’t think I’d leave Mr. Atwood out did you? What can I say these shoes have walked more Red Carpets for the Academy Awards than the Kardashians ever will. This color is beyond perfect for this time of the year. A silver metallic can add a frosty look to your outfit. The platform gives you great height, and comfort so you can dance the night away in these beauties.